|Pattern weights, pulling their...um...weight.|
|Basting in the side seams|
|Adjusted darts prior to |
serging off the excess fabric
My cutting adjustments on this pattern were cutting the largest size for the sleeve. I have chunky biceps, and tend to allow for that. I shouldn't have bothered with this blouse. I chose the option for the loose fitting 3/4 sleeve and they're a bit on the full side. Next time I make this sleeve, I'll do so with the size that matches the rest of the blouse. The other adjustment was to use the pieces for a C cup. Thanks to a pro bra fitting, I happen to know I wear a D cup, but I wear what are called Minimizer bras, which arrange the girls so that I come off as a C cup. I measured up, compared to their instructions and decided that the C cup pieces were going to fit me the best. Some of that is the bra business, some of it is pattern ease. Either way, the C cup was the right choice and I didn't have to make any adjustments to the front princess seams.
|Pretty enough to not need extra top stitching|